Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
Employment Type: Full Time
Experience Required: 3 – 8 year
Education: Any Graduate, Graduation in BE/B.Tech/BCA or MCA/Msc
Salary: As per Industry Standard.
Roles and Responsibilities
Kosha is looking for a talented Senior Full Stack Software Engineer with a knack for solving problems and a passion for helping team members and customers. Our product and engineering team builds software that helps technical operations teams dramatically reduce ticket resolution time, increase user satisfaction, and amplify productivity. Every engineer at Kosha touches all parts of our product lifecycle and has input into developing the future of our SaaS product suite.
As a Full Stack Software Engineer, you will play an essential role in evolving Kosha, making a large impact on our rapidly growing products
You will contribute to the core of Kosha, surfacing intuitive experiences inside Slack and our product to create impact of future-thinking companies.
As a product-driven company, our engineering team’s main goal is continuously building empathy with our customers’ core problems to better execute against our product strategy. You’ll own projects end-to-end and will architect, code, test, and ship web technology. You’ll also be involved in brainstorming, designing, and prototyping evolutions of the Kosha product suite.
- Own code all the way through to production and verify it’s solving the right problem for the customer.
- Ship well-tested, secure, reliable, and maintainable code within committed timelines that delights product users.
- Be a great agile team member. Ship fast, small increments to iterate quickly towards building working software that solves real problems.
- React to how our product is used in the wild, and help to fix bugs and production issues as they occur.
- Understand the reasoning behind key product and design decisions and contribute good solutions to implementation and architecture discussions.
- Support fellow engineers through peer code reviews and constructive discussions that concern architecture, data model, and feature implementation decisions.
- Take initiative to drive new projects, reduce complexity, and unblock others.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members to influence product strategy and direction.
Top Skills & Proficiencies
- At least 3 to 5 years of experience in an engineering role at a software company
- An extensive background in front-end engineering and API design and implementation
- Able to technically lead a product initiative from design to production
- Able to guide scaling a platform across distributed services