DevOps is the latest buzzword in IT. It is a practice that helps to improve the communication and collaboration between developers and operations personnel. It’s a way to create a more automated and efficient system. A DevOps engineer job vacancy has become available at Kosha. Kosha is looking for a DevOps engineer to join our team and work on a variety of projects. As a DevOps engineer, you will be responsible for working with developers and operations staff to automate and streamline the kosha’s development and deployment processes. This is a great opportunity for a talented DevOps engineer to join a growing team and make a real impact on Kosha’s success.
Employment Type: Full Time
Experience Required: 5 – 8 year
Education: Any Graduate, Graduation in BE (Bachelor of Engineering/B.Tech/BCA or MCA/Msc
Salary: As per Industry Standard.
DevOps Engineer Roles and Responsibilities
- Designs, develops, modifies, debugs and evaluates programs for functional areas, including but not limited to building self-service portals, metrics
dashboards, auto provisioning and deprovisioning.
- Analyzes existing programs or formulates logic for new systems devises logic
procedures, prepares flow charts, performs coding and tests/debug programs.
- Develops conversion and system implementation plans.
- Develops the system, documents user workload profiles and makes recommendations to achieve higher resource utilization.
- Prepares and obtains approval of system and programming documentation.
- Recommends changes in development, maintenance and system standards.
- Develops and recommends custom automation solutions for team members
DevOps Engineer Top Skills & Proficiencies
- Solid understanding and experience with one or more of the programming languages such as Python, PowerShell, C/C++ and C#
- Broad understanding or experience working in Enterprise IT environments is a plus
- In-depth understanding of common protocols and how to integrate them in code
- Experience with one or more CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Bamboo or GitLab CI.
- Ability to work independently on any given projects/assignments