As a cloud architect, you are responsible for designing, building, and managing cloud computing systems. This includes both the hardware and software components of the cloud infrastructure. A cloud architect must have a strong understanding of both traditional IT infrastructure and cloud computing technologies. They must be able to design a cloud solution that meets the specific needs of Kosha. Additionally, they must be able to manage and monitor the performance of the cloud infrastructure. In this role, you will work with clients to determine their needs and then design and implement a solution that meets those needs. You will also be responsible for ensuring that the system is secure and compliant with all relevant regulations.
Employment Type: Full Time
Education: Any Graduate in Computer Science.
Salary: As per Industry Standard.
Cloud Architect Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for ensuring that your Kosha’s cloud computing system is designed
- Built to meet the specific needs of your business
- Need to have a strong understanding of the different types of cloud technologies
- Need to be able to effectively communicate with other members of your team and with other departments within your organization.
Top Skills & Proficiencies
- Requires a combination of technical expertise, business acumen, and people skills
- Must be an expert in cloud technologies
- Must have in-depth knowledge of how cloud computing works
- Must be able to design and implement architectures that are optimized for the cloud.