Business Development Manager Intern
The Business Development Manager is responsible for overseeing the sales process for new clients and managing the team of Business Development Representatives. They work closely with the marketing team to ensure that leads are being generated and followed up on in a timely manner. They also work with the sales team to ensure that quotas are being met and that new business is being closed.
It is a critical role in Kosha as they are responsible for generating new business and revenue. They must be able to work closely with other teams in the organization to ensure that leads are being generated and followed up on. They must also be able to manage a team of Business Development Representatives and ensure that quotas are being met.
Employment Type: Internship
Education: Any Bachelors degree in Business, Marketing, Etc.,
Salary: As per Industry Standard.
Business Development Manager Roles and Responsibilities
- Identifying new business opportunities
- Developing and executing sales plans
- Developing and executing marketing plans
- Building and maintaining relationships with key clients
- Providing leadership and direction to the sales team.
Top Skills & Proficiencies
- Excellent communication
- Organizational skills
- Think creatively
- Develop new ideas to increase sales
- Must be able to manage and motivate a team of sales professionals.